Club Penguin Times January 13th Review!

Hey guys, Lebron Jr 23 here with the official Club Penguin Times Review. I hope everybody is enjoying the week in C.P as much as I am. I also hope all of you have checked out the newspaper! If not, no problem. I will always be filling you in. Lets start off with the first page. Alot has been going on in the mine lately with the "Fall Of The Wall" Could it be Herbert? Or just something that happend to the mine by accident? Who knows, but here is C.P's officiall article on the matter. Next you will see everything from the new aqua grabber stuff to the new igloo catalogs coming out ( January 15th)! HINT: Which by the way, you know I will have cheats for! Well I just really hope you guys enjoy the post!

(-Press on a picture to make it bigger)

-LebronJR23, Owner of www.LebronJR23CPcheats.com

1 comments:

  1. hi, I am the owner of www.rsnail.tk and I will fully sponsor you if you helped me in the css of my new blogspot website...... please reply

    ãmeeron

    ReplyDelete