New Club Penguin Stamp Glitch, December 2010!

How are your Holidays going penguins? I hope they are going well! Anyway, If you missed this stamp during the Halloween Party, now is your chance! This stamp is only suppose to be available by wearing a Halloween outfit during the Halloween Party. Even look at this picture.

For some reason, you can still earn this stamp during the Holiday Party on Club Penguin. Isn't that weird? Check out this video I got, of me on my spare penguin, receiving the stamp. This glitch originally happend to Lebron Jr 23, but I wasn't recording.. Check out the video..
So what do you think about this glitch? Will Club Penguin fix it soon? To me, I think this might be one that is left alone. I think Club Penguin may have completely passed this one up. But only time will tell. Leave a comment.

- Lebron Jr 23

1 comments:

  1. Lebron Jr 23 CAN YOU IMAGINE ?
    I GOT THE WEAR A HOLIDAY COSTUME ATV A HALLOWEEN PARTY WHEN MY PEN GUIN WAS NOT CREATE IT JUST GOT CREATED IN NOVEMBER !!

    ReplyDelete