Club Penguin Facebook Application On The Way!

Today Club Penguin sent my parents an email. In the email they spoke of something very interesting. It was an online survey they were holding. A big part of the survey too was asking about a new Facebook App that they are developing. It is all extremely interesting! Check it out..

They say that the app will allow parents to basicially monitor us beyond our knowledge. Esentially whatever we do in the game educationally maybe, that they feel we are not doing well at, they will alert our parents. This is not a horrible thing. Actually I find it very cool. I think it is awesome that Club Penguin is getting more involved and that my parents can know a little more about Club Penguin. Leave me a comment on what you think..

- Lebron Jr 23

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking my post off Club Penguin CC...CP emailed it to 1,000 people only.

    \:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I feel lucky then! I got one! :D How do you know they were that limited though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He doesn`t know that. Train is just an idiot 8 year old.

    ReplyDelete