Club Penguin Future Pin: Viking Ship

 The other day on the Community Blog, Billybob posted a poll for the next future pin. The pin would be for the Haunting of the Viking Opera that is returning sometime in February, 2011. Either yesterday or today, the poll was closed and now the new pin was selected! The new pin is the "Viking Ship."





 The final results were:
9% - Viking Shield
32% - Blue Viking Helmet
59% - Viking Ship (Winner)

 I'm pretty upset about the results because in my own opinion, this pin looks really stupid and the Blue Viking Helmet was the one for me.

 Do you like the results of this poll?


 ~Wiibob7975 ClubPenguinGuide.com Author

1 comments:

  1. Nope! I voted for the Blue Viking Helmet too. I am ver sad tht it didn't win because it was very cool.

    ReplyDelete