Club Penguin's Agent Dot Sends Agents A Message!

Hey Agents! Today in my Spy Phone, I noticed that Agent Dot had a quick message for us. The message was regarding the recent newspaper articles that were released, regarding the E.P.F. Apparently someone has given up our identity. We are not sure who it was but we are certain that it was NOT the Ultimare Protobot. Check out the message..

I think it is really cool that lately we have been seeing more and more of Agent Dot in Club Penguin. She is usually just in the video games and Missions so this is really cool! I wonder if she will ever visit the island Getting her background would be so cool! Anyways, let me know what you think Agents. Who gave up out identity? We must get this straightened out!

- Lebron Jr 23

0 comments:

Post a Comment