Lebron Jr 23's Club Penguin Buddy List!

As my penguin grows older I notice that many people on my list are no longer playing anymore. Due to that being the case, I am clearing my ENTIRE buddy list. I am full and can no longer add every penguin that asks me. On Twitter i will be having "Adding" parties for penguins to get on my list. If you are already on it, and get taken off, that is your chance back on!

So do your best to make it to my partys by keeping an eye on my Twitter account!.. Leave a comment on what you think. 

- Lebron Jr 23

3 comments:

  1. hey lebron can u add me i ussually go on at cp on saturdays,fridays,and sundays.ussually on 5 Bar Servers on the frst page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I cant do twitter so ill be at a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you NOT delete penguins that are playing and delete penguins that don't play in a long time? This way, it can be fair to your buddies that are already on your pist

    ReplyDelete