Join Chobots and Get A FREE Lebron Jr 23 CUSTOM T Shirt! SWAG


Hey penguins! I have now joined the awesome world of CHOBOTS! Chobots is an extremely cool virtual world where you can talk with friends, have your own home, and even buy outfits for your "cho". It is extremely awesome.
Another awesome thing that is going on right now, is that you can get a custom Lebron Jr 23 item. All you have to do is sign up NOW using this link. Click here.. The custom t shirt looks awesome and it looks even better on your cho. Support Team Lebron now by getting your custom t shirt. Here is the shirt and a guide to get the shirt..
1. Go to http://chobots.net/lebronjr23.html and sign up. All you have to do is click "Become A Chobot".
2 . Now that you have done that, you have to agree to their rules. Hopefully you will be a good cho ^.^ Click on the "I agree to follow these rules" button.
3. Once you move on, enter in all of your information. You DO NOT need to put in my name for the invited by section. Agree to their terms and then sign up! You should already be wearing my custom t shirt. Congratulations, you got it!
I know you will love Chobots. I totally recommend this game. I already even got a membership. The game is THAT GOOD! Sign up today and upgrade to a CITIZEN if you want to get all of the benefits..

- Lebron Jr 23

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear lebronjr i play club penguin but when i try to sign up with my own email to get your t shirt but i wont work and im new at the game i also clicked the link that gets you the shirt that when you signed up pleas help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear libron on CP will you friend me here's my penguin name Puffleman403

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way I also play a game called Animal Jam I think yu should play it

    ReplyDelete