Club Penguin's First Ever Underwater Room

Well Club Penguin has finally done it. It seems only appropriate since real penguins can live underwater that they actually do bring an underwater lifestyle to the game of Club Penguin. Well if you haven't checked it out yet, not to worry. I will fill you in on all you need to know. Here is a picture I got of the new room.

There is also a brand new background you can pick up check it out! I also will show you how it looks on a real player card.
So what do you guys think of everything? Will this background be behind your penguin now? Will it possibly be there forever too? Or just for the cave expedition? I really hope this stays longer than Club Penguin says it will, because I really am enjoying everything! Well leave a comment on what you think.Check out my video I have showing everything too.

-LebronJR23, Owner of www.LebronJR23CPcheats.com

3 comments:

  1. cool vid man makaylajt(hopfully buddy of the month)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the room will be in the new mission and the bg reminds me of water...Hmm Herbert finds an orange puffle and steals it but then a squid attacks in that room.lol wat if that actually happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. send me my code!!!!!!!

    hockeysocks3xD

    ReplyDelete