Club Penguin Friday Updates Video

Well this pretty much sums it all up. Remember to keep these things in mind though.

1.You will see me in the night club with the regular stuff. This is because 20 people are not in the night club so it looks normal. Once 20 Penguins enter, it will changes and a disco ball will drop and the party will begin!

2. You will also notice me getting the new pin. This is at the pet shop in the plaza.

3. And I also show the New Igloo music that i got to at my igloo. ENJOY.



Also keep in mind this was just something quick and easy I made. For more details on updates scroll down.

-LebronJR23, Owner of www.LebronJR23CPcheats.com

7 comments:

  1. Hey Lebron!

    I am having a party to celebrate 15,000 hits on my new blog! I wish you would come there. Here are the details:

    Date: Saturday 6th of February
    Time: 10 Am CPST
    Room: Ski Lodge
    Server: Sparkle

    Hope you come! More info and VIP signing at http://clubpenguincooler.com/2010/01/27/club-penguin-cooler-15000-hits-party/ !

    - Pingu Ninja2 -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please tell me the name of the text you used on you widgets ?
    Please Reply ASAP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a graphic design buddy so i wouldnt know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please ask him ? :(
    I need it for my widgets too :D
    Thnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lebron its me Runa...

    I would just liketo say im realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy Sorry about cussing at you on ur chat I was just in a bad mmod that day.Well cam we put all this behind us and be friends again?

    P.s:Can I have your old site I will put a banner to ur new one if u have any on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey LebronJr23 im having a birthday party for me on club penguin 2morrow can you come check out the info at http://rokhopper987cpcheats.blogspot.com/

    I hope u can come cya!!!

    ReplyDelete