Event at the Mine Update


The following belongs to Club Penguin, and in no way do I consider this mine.

Hello Penguins,
Things keep getting more and more interesting down in the Mine. A big thanks to everyone who's been helping clear the rockslide - you're doing awesome!
I'm excited to tell you that your hard work is about to pay off - the team has a HUGE event planned for this weekend when the rocks are cleared away. Check it out starting Friday!
I was able to get this sneak peek for you guys:

Unknown Machine.jpgWhat do you think it is? And what do you think we'll find under the rockslide? Let us know your ideas in the comments!

Until then... Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
By Billybob on January 18 2010 09:08

-LebronJR23, Owner of www.LebronJR23CPcheats.com

3 comments:

  1. i win do i dm me

    hockeysocks3xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID IT THE MOST SENT ME CODE

    hocketsocks3xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its Rokhopper987 can u come to my B-Day Party on CP Go to my site for more info http://rokhopper987cpcheats.blogspot.com/
    I hope u can come i hope i see you there byeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete