Club Penguin E.P.F New Room : Hologram

Something crazy happen today! You can now enter a virtual reality world in Club Penguin. It takes you back to the old P.S.A headquarters. Isn't that awesome? Now we will always be able to go back and chill in the old H.Q. I applaud Club Penguin for this idea. Very well done guys. to enter the room, walk in the Tube Transport. I have it circled in my next picture.

Once inside you can look at the 2005 H.Q, 2007, and the 2010 one that is destroyed by popcorn. Which of the 3 is your favorite? Here is a look at the 2007 H.Q.
Now that we know that this isn't what we are reporting for on June 15th, what do you think we are reporting for? I'm not sure, but I have a feeling a certain Polar Bear is coming. We will see though.

-Lebron Jr 23

0 comments:

Post a Comment