Club Penguin Reviewed By You!

Last week Club Penguin asked us what we would take on an adventure. Lilly34184 said, "That is a great question. If I could bring anything it would be my "Thinking Cap". I always need to think hard when it comes to saving the island and also bringing a fish and squid pizza(Mmm!) would keep me from being hungry the whole time! But if I had to choose one it would be my good thinking skills."

Now Club Penguin wants to know, who we would take on an adventure if we have a choice. I left a comment and so can you by clicking here. Also, feel free to let us know here at www.lebronjr23.com what you would do! I hope you're enjoying your week penguins.


-Lebron Jr 23

4 comments:

  1. I told Club Penguin I would bring Rockhopper X) What would you bring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz read and follow my blog at claudioscpcheats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just have to take Rockhopper... How bout you? X)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can You Put Me On Your Blog Roll Please!!!It Would Really Help My Site Grow!!!If You Want To Here Is The Link To Put It On:
    www.cpcheatingblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete