Club Penguin Times Issue #242

Today the paper boy delivered the latest Club Penguin times. The focus of this issue was penguins seeking adventure. Could the adventure party be on the way? There was also a line about "ships" in the paper. Does this mean Rockhopper is on the way? Take a look!

Tomorrow we can expect a new pin along with a new Club Penguin Style. What kind of items do you think we can expect? Im not too sure, but I am totally ready! Check out this exclusive I found. I'm sure we can expect this outfit tomorrow!

-Lebron Jr 23

2 comments:

  1. I am so ready for all of this! I hope Rockhopper is on the WAY! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I want to meet Rockhopper so bad!! (since I've never had the chance) I want that outfit! and the new pin ofcourse! ^_^
    ~Kitty2130~

    ReplyDelete