Club Penguin Cheats, Bean Counters Gets New Music!

Today while I was getting my normal dose of Bean Counters, I noticed an unfamiliar sound. It was a brand new song for the game! Being an older Penguin on Club Penguin, I was a bit sad to see the old song go but Disney Club Penguin has kept up many other traditions, so I am okay. I do have to admit, this song sounds a lot clearer and in my opinion better. Check it out..

So what do you think about the music on Bean Counters? Is it a good addition, or is Disney Club Penguin getting rid of the classics that have made them what they are? Was this a good move on Club Penguin's part? Let me know in a comment!

- Lebron Jr 23

2 comments:

  1. I don't really play bean counters, so thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find and pick some good points from you and it helps me to solve a problem, thanks.

    - Henry

    ReplyDelete