Happy Thanksgiving, Club Penguin!

Today is Thanksgiving. A holiday celebrated once a year, every year, in America. It is a great tradition that has a wonderful message. You get to give thanks for what you are truly thankful for, eat turkey and have a big feast with your family. There is nothing better than time with your family. So from all of us here at www.LebronJr23CpCheats.com.....
I would love to hear what all of you are thankful for! Also, let me know what you did for Thanksgiving. I would love to hear your stories, and the awesome family moments you may have had! Leave a comment.. Rockhopper is on the way to Club Penguin for December 2010! Are you ready?! I am! We will have a Rockhopper tracker and everything

- Lebron Jr 23

5 comments:

  1. Im thankful for my family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving to you and your awesome blog, Lebron :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe me and My family played Nok-Hockey, and ate a LOT!! xD LOL! My Mom is A GREAT COOK!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family had a big turckey apple pie a cake and more but im more thsnkful that im with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well club penguin doesnt really celebrate thanks giving on the 26 cause cp is canadian and we dont celebrate it on the 26.

    ReplyDelete