New Club Penguin Times Design!

Today the new Club Penguin Times design was released to the public. Everyone knows first impression is everything, and honestly this didn't sit well with me. I have never criticized Club Penguin for anything, but this is just bad. It is a double sided piece of paper with the events all scrunched on each side. Check it out..

Sensei Tracker
I understand that Club Penguin is a "Child Friendly" game, and I just don't think this is making it any easier on kids. It's all scrunched up, text is small, and it just was not a good idea to do this. I even had trouble finding things I needed to find out about the week. In all, Lebron Jr 23 was NOT impressed..


- Lebron Jr 23

Sensei Tracker November 2010.. Click Here

4 comments:

  1. I hate it too! On all the blogs, everyone is saying how bad it is... bad idea CP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and I miss the games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah and I miss the games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah and I miss the games

    ReplyDelete