Club Penguin Double Item Glitch, December 2010!

Today when I was searching through my Club Penguin inventory. I noticed a few glitches. Most of these consisted of the new items available.. Hmm.. What is happening? Could this be one of those bugs that Billybob mentioned in his community blog post? Look at Santas Beard in my inventory..

Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker December 2010
Club Penguin Cheats 2011
So if you were not able to put together what is wrong in the picture, check out the category the Santa Beard is in. Usually, all items are separated into categories, yet, you can now find your Santa Beard in either the "Neck Items" category or the "Face Items".. This only works if you previously owned the beard prior to it coming out this time. This is also working with the Santa Hat. You can find the Santa Hat in two different places in your inventory. So right now there is a "Double Item" glitch.. Make sure to check it out, and leave us a comment on your thoughts. In other news, Rockhopper will be on the island soon, make sure to check back here for our trackers and updates!

- Lebron Jr 23

5 comments:

  1. It's because one's a free item and one is a member's item, it's the same with the santa hat and with the face paints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read the post you will notice I also mentioned the Santa Hat...

    - Lebron Jr 23

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at Club Penguin Sites and I came to yours. It looks awesome! Please visit cps100man.com and make a comment. I would appreciate that very much. Well, see you later! ~100man~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking at Club Penguin Sites and I came to yours. It looks awesome! Please visit cps100man.com and make a comment. I would appreciate that very much. Well, see you later! ~100man~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know why because it was a free item and it also was in the catalog i have 2 santa hats 1 was from this years catalog and 1 was from last year free item

    ReplyDelete