FunGoPlay MLS Cup Finals Party!

Hey guys! Have you heard of FunGoPlay? If not, it is an awesome sports themed virtual world. It is really fun. In fact, they are having a party for the MLS Cup Finals. How sweet is that? Here are the details..


  • Saturday, November 19
  • 2pm EST
  • 1pm Central
  • Noon MST
  • 11am PST
  • Meeting at the Statue at SoSo Stadium 
  • Wear your best soccer gear from the Score Store
  • Come to the party and get hooked up with more GoDough - 1 random person wins a membership
If you haven't signed up yet, make sure to sign up HERE. Also, add me as a friend. I go by TheLebronJr23 A.K.A. Dusty Babbling 2 on FunGoPlay. I hope to see you there! Will you be there? Let me know!


- Lebron Jr 23


SIGN UP FOR FUNGOPLAY TODAY!

2 comments:

  1. Lebron plz add me on cp my cp name is Trae66

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lebron i sent you a rewuest on there my name is Joe Striker 7 please add me

    ReplyDelete