Lebron's Club Penguin Guide : Official App!

Hey penguins! Today is a big day! I am very happy to announce that I have my own iPhone app on the way to the Apple market! I am also very happy to share this video with you. This video was put together by our friends over at NOD Productions. They did a very nice job and even hosted a live keynote for us. In case you missed the keynote, we have it right here for you to watch! 


What You Can Expect Inside The App:

- An eBook On Making A Successful Club Penguin Blog! 
- Club Penguin Cheats And Guides 
- Tips For Making More Coins 
- An Article On The History Of CP 
- Guides For Becoming A Club Penguin Ninja Of All Elements 
- Full Article On Puffles And Their History 
- Complete Guide To Every Game On The Island 
- Information On Club Penguin Masocts 
- An Article About Lebron Jr 23

We will also be updating the app constantly with new features. So once you make your payment on iTunes, your purchase does not end there. You will be getting an updated app almost every month or two for absolutely no extra charge! So what do you think? My personal eBook on Club Penguin fame, inside this app, is going to be HUGE! It will really help you. You can expect this app to be on the market within the next week. It is going to be called, Lebron's Club Penguin Guide, so keep an eye out! We are very excited for all of you to see the new app!


- Lebron Jr 23

7 comments:

  1. Very good, Lebron! I hope that your application is successful, and that is as informative as possible to the penguins!
    ~Nemon1

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will the app be out? I can't wait to read about you on your eBook and to see the trackers and such!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ya! It's almost official! I'm pretty sure it'll be worth the .99 cents :D My fav part would probably be the CP history part and then the LebronJr23 Guide to Fame, which I thought was pretty cool! Thanks to NOD, Dustin, and all the others who helped made this SWAGGY app!

    ~Slider9595, Lebron Jr Fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This app is worth it, I got a sneak peak, haha, Amazing.. Better than Club Penguins app #Swagg
    ~Frettttttt LeBrons BIGGEST fan! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Congrats dude!

    ~Slider9595, Lebron Jr Fan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The guy in the video looks wierd. HE freaks me out. His haircut and face just looking at it makes me scream! He looks very strange.

    -Blooberbut38672

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember when I saw this video when it came out the first time :) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete