Lebron Jr 23 Talks: Card Jitsu Snow

As you probably know, Club Penguin usually releases a new Card Jitsu game around this time. This year though has been different. But even though we still haven't seen Card Jitsu Snow, I wouldn't rule it out. I still believe that it is right around the corner. Card Jitsu Snow not being released should not have surprised you too. Club Penguin has done the same thing for the past 2-3 years now. It is time that they shake it up a little bit and I am sure that is what they are trying to do. Take a look at these article in the newspaper I found.

What do you think these could mean? Club Penguin is almost teasing us with these articles! haha. How much longer do YOU think we have to wait? Let me know in a comment!


- Lebron Jr 23

4 comments:

  1. I think till the Holiday Party. Do I hear a snowstorm? :D

    ~Slider9595, Lebron Jr Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Janurary. January has ALWAYS been the unpredictable month. In January 2010 more of the Mine was discovered, in 2011 we found the Brown Puffle, and hopefully the Holiday Party will trigger a snowstorm and a week after the Party Sensei will say, "My Grasshoppers, the elements have spoken, and Card Jitsu Snow is READY! Help collect the Snow and bring it to the Dojo immediately!"

    So I think it'll be January, and if not, it will have to be the next unpredictable month, August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The previous comment and this one are from Mud Kip1, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good guesstimating :D You know your stuff, you die-hard you XD

    ~Slider9595, Lebron Jr Fan

    ReplyDelete