What Happens When You Mix Coffee And Card-Jitsu?

Hey penguins! Today on Youtube, Club Penguin uploaded a brand new video. This was a fun little video for the Card Jitsu party. It was a little random but I did some research and I actually did find something that may intrigue you. First, check out the video.

So I looked through the comments and I saw two comments that were very interesting. One was from a random viewer and the other was a response from Happy77. This is what they had to say.

WOW! That looked awesome! but every video you guys make that's less than a minute is about a sneak peek or a clue of whats happening to the future! Is this one to? - 22yellowbelly

@22yellowbelly Sometimes we like to make random stuff, too. Just wait until you see the next random video... ;) -Happy77

I have a feeling that the next video will be a really special sneak peek! Possibly even a look at Card Jitsu Snow. So keep an eye out on Club Penguin's official Youtube channel! Leave a comment..

- Lebron Jr 23

1 comments:

  1. Yeah this was just a little random..LOL..I guess Happy was referring to the Never Wake a Sleeping Sensei short?

    ~Slider9595, Lebron Jr Fan

    ReplyDelete