Club Penguin January 2012 Penguin Style Sneak Peek!

On Club Penguin's Youtube channel, they released a brand new video with a sneak peek of the January 2012 Penguin Style Catalog. The theme of the new Club Penguin clothing catalog looked to be a water theme. I also noticed a billboard in the town with a water theme. I have a feeling that a water inspired party is on the way. What do you think? Take a look at the video..


What do you think of my prediction? This has to be a brand new party, right? There have been water partys in the past but this doesn't look the same. Water partys are also in the summer usually. We will find out soon what exactly this is soon. Let me know in a comment. 

- Lebron Jr 23

3 comments:

  1. i cant wait till it comes out it does look pretty cool

    beaky2300

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bron, I've never seen you on Sleet before! You go there alot? Really? Well I saw you when Dq231, Spq96 and Jmann93 where there.

    -Djmichael1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Lebron your right. Some kind of water party is comin. Confirmed by CPCheatsy....and also, HEY DJ lol I see you on Sleet all the time!

    ~Slider9595, Lebron Jr Fan

    ReplyDelete