The Twelfth Fish Returns To The Stage - Club Penguin Cheats 2012

Hey penguins! Have you been to the stage lately? If not, you should get there soon. Chances are,you have never seen this play before. This play actually hasn't been on the Club Penguin island since 2008. I have been around since 2006 so I still remember the times this play was around. Anyways, this is The Twelfth Fish play.
With the play also came a new Costume Trunk. This Costume Trunk has some never before seen items. I like the theme of this play and I think it matches the Underwater Expedition well.
What do you think about the catalog? I wonder why Club Penguin is bringing back a play that hasn't been around since 2008. I am not complaining, I actually think it is a good idea. I wonder if Club Penguin is trying to get back to their "original roots" or "back to the basics" by bringing back older things. Sometimes I feel like Club Penguin knows they need to make a move to keep users and this just might be one of them. Or, they might have just not had any other ideas to match the upcoming party... haha What do YOU think? Leave a comment..

- Lebron Jr 23

2 comments:

  1. I think they are just listening to us! I've been waiting for this play to come out for a long time...They also kind of brought back the old Underwater Party from way back (with a few changes)!

    ~Slider9595, Lebron Jr Fan

    ReplyDelete