New Club Penguin Furniture Catalog July 2012 Cheats

Hey penguins! In my previous post on this website, I talked about how Club Penguin released a brand new Igloo Catalog for you to check out. Well, just like every time, Club Penguin can't release a new Igloo Catalog without releasing a Furniture Catalog. Therefore, Club Penguin has released a brand new Furniture Catalog so that you can buy and furnish your igloos with all of the latest furniture items! Check it out.




Hidden Item (#1): Single Flare


Hidden Item (#2): Flashing Flare

What do you think of these brand new furniture items from the new Furniture Catalog! Are you going to transform your igloos into an epic movie shoot, or as I did... a Warehouse Dance Party!! Don't forget to leave your comments and opinions below.

-Frosty Badge, LebronJr23CPCheats.com Author

1 comments:

  1. I decorated my iggy like a dance party slash epic party
    But in my opinion I really don't like the warehouse thing

    ReplyDelete