Make Your Mark Ultimate Jam Construction!

Hey penguins! Has anyone here noticed that the construction for the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam has finally begun in Club Penguin? Well, I sure have! And, I have taken pictures of every single room currently under construction for the occasion. Check them out.







This makes me extremely excited for the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam! What about you? Which room do you think is going to be best during the party? Don't forget to leave your comments and opinions below.

-Frosty Badge, LebronJr23CPCheats.com Author

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Frosty Badge for all the hard work!

    -Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the town or the coffee shop should e pretty awesome if u didn't read the cp blog it says that the WHOLE ENTIRE island is going to turn into one giant party so I think everything should be so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frosty Badge! Could you follow me on twitter? Thanks! -Rock

    ReplyDelete