Club Penguin Rocky and CeCe Tracker July 2012

Rocky and Cece from Disney's Shake It Up, are waddling around the island of Club Penguin for the Ultimate Jam Party! This will serve as your official Club Penguin Rocky and Cece tracker for July 2012. You may recognize Rocky and Cece from the hit Disney show, Shake It Up! Now, they are here to help out Cadence with the Ultimate Jame Party! Rumor is, the real Rocky and Cece may be controlling their penguins sometimes during the party too! You ready to track? I know I am! Let's go.

Club Penguin Rocky and Cece Tracker 2012
Last Seen: Blizzard (Refresh)
Server: Tracking  (Refresh)
Room: Tracking  (Refresh)


Club Penguin Rocky and CeCe Finding Tips 2012:
1. When tracking Rocky and Cece, make sure that you are checking major servers such as Mammoth, Abominable, and Blizzard.
2. Rocky and Cece are constantly on the move, switching servers every 15 minutes or so. Make sure to keep that in mind when you are tracking them.
3. Rock and Cece always will give out the same background as the other. Sometimes if you are lucky, you can meet both of them in the same location!
5. Last, have fun. We know it is not easy to track but with our tips and chat, you will be on your way to finding Rocky and Cece on Club Penguin.

- Lebron Jr 23

17 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah`_´

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Lebron ur awesome
    Will u plz friend me I'm joy20083
    And I would love to meet u on cp if so what say time server and room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did anybody here meet Rocky and Cece? If so, any tips you can give me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did not meet them but i am dying to meet them

      Delete
  4. HEY rocky and cece!!!! FRIEND TakeAHint01 PLZ THX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im just srarting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :) I'm rocky! See you on the dance floor. I'll be on Abominable at 9:00AM PST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocky i love you! My penguin name is Tuzik97865 will you plz add me!!!!!!!! Where will you be on the 28th? Plz tell server language room and town.

      Delete
    2. Me agian Rocky Tuzik97865 is Cece always with you? If so could you ask her to also add me? Because if both of you add me then that wound be a dream come true.:)I look forward to meeting you! And i LOVE your show Shake It Up.Thank you for all you have doen to help me

      -Tuzik97865

      Delete
  7. i have met lebron before on there and he is my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do u guys put ur picture in there and ur username it won't let me

    ReplyDelete
  9. where is blizzard and i like cece and rocky but i just dont know how to tell this word misnancyfancydan...........in the show shake it up...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its miss Nancy's fancy dance academy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its miss Nancy's fancy dance academy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will they be making any new appearances?

    ReplyDelete