Igloo of the Month

For the Month Of June, Igloo of the Month Goes to...

Setheo1!
Congratulations!
I walked into Setheo's igloo and I was like "wooo." This guy is awesome! He is celebrating christmas, in the SUMMER! *Haha* Well anyway, everything was really neat and the igloo was put together nicely. If you ever get the chance, make sure to run by Setheo's igloo.


How to become igloo of the month? :

Well, you really want to make sure that you are following me on twitter! (twitter.com/lebronjr23cp) I always have updates on there that will tell you when i'm judging igloos. So always be on the lookout, and good luck!


-LebronJR23, Owner of www.LebronJR23cpcheats.com

6 comments:

  1. dude when is your next iggy judgeing?plz leave a coment at twitter.name on twitter:clubpenguinvbnb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet igloo!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i be the igllo of the month!
    My username:

    Feeby28



    see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey im cocolotay56 your website is awsome do you know mimo777

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lebron Jr23! Too bad i cant be in your igloo contest because i dont have a twitter so i cant follow you! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. please do my its a college

    my username xbakuganx


    thanx
    ps do my buddys to its

    username
    logeez


    its awsome like mine

    ReplyDelete