Penguin of the Month!

For the month of June, I am proud to announce, 
The penguin of the month is... Maxpebbles1!


Let me take you back to the time Maxpebbles1 earned penguin of the month. I was sitting in the cove. The water to be more exact. I couldn't get out! I was stuck, and I cant swim. I thought, "This is the end of Lebron Jr 23." So I screamed for help. To my surprise, Maxpebbles 1 found his way over and got me out of the water! He saved my life... *LOL* And that is why he is our penguin of the month! Congratulations

How do I become Penguin of the month?

IF YOU WANT TO BE THE NEXT PENGUIN OF THE MONTH, COMMENT ON ALOT OF POST, ATTEND MY PARTIES, AND SUPPORT AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE SITE… WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR COMMENTS TOO, PUT (PENGUIN OF THE MONTH HOPEFUL) AFTER YOUR NAME
EXAMPLE:
LEBRON JR 23 (PENGUIN OF THE MONTH HOPEFUL)

WELL GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS AGAIN Maxpebbles1!

14 comments:

  1. Ohhh Wow !!! I'm so Flattered and Happy to be the Penguin of the Month !!! Thank you for the nice messages and you're such a nice friend too !!! Congrats Lebron jr. cuz U have an AWESOME Site !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Thumbee! Nice... Great Job on Becoming penguin of the month!!!!!!! xD I gotta admit, If had made a site and picked penguin of the month It would mostly be chosen you ;) Well! Congrats again, I'm speechless. Thats all I gotta say :D Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thum its me griff nice to be penguin of the month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! thanks dude! you rock! im really happy! :D :D :D :D :D you have a awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Yankymetro! When are you going to choose the March buddy of the month?

    ~Yazmo2007(Buddy of the Month Hopeful)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought i was going to be penguin of the month :( =/
    ~Narutofan8~(Penguin of the month)

    ReplyDelete
  7. im going to try to penguin of the month.awsome site man.oh and heres a cp acount!
    name:zparker7
    password:parkerluke
    THIS IS ONLY FOR LEBRON JR!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D Cool! I hadn't known about penguin of the month for too long, but I saw it today, and I was like,"cool!"when I saw it. Your website rocks Lebron!

    ~Creative Cat
    (penguin of the month hopeful)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT??? Who is Brian? I am Creative Cat Lebron. Please believe me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh jr thx sooooooooo much just when i get about to quit cp ant then BOOM i win penguin of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 ur rock jr thx soooooooo much ur th bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok dude i wanna meet u on cp my penguin name is Red202 meet me at the plaza near the pizza place i got a cool jacket checkerd shoes yellow sticking up hair dots for a shirt (the jacket u know the one with dots that are lines)black sun glasses at the server artic

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi i told everyone i know about your cool website and they are happy that i gave them your website because they did not find a pin not even the famous people they wanted to see

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi i told everyone i know about your cool website and they are happy that i gave them your website because they did not find a pin not even the famous people they wanted to see

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Thumbee for being Buddy of the Month! I hope to see you around on Club Penguin. I hope to follow you and become Buddy of the Month aswell!

    Hermit Crab9 (Buddy of the Month Hopeful)

    ReplyDelete