Lebron Jr 23's, 2nd Billybob Exclusive!

Today while searching through my mail, I noticed that I received an e-mail from Billybob. Here he told me how much he and the Club Penguin staff enjoy reading my blog. He then went on to say, that I can expect to receive a copy of Herbert's Revenge, completely free. And that wasn't it. I am also receiving a Club Penguin membership. This is so awesome, right? As I scrolled down, I also realized he sent me an exclusive. As seen in my earlier post, there is a new agent and gadget on Club Penguin's homepage. I am almost positive this is the new gadget! Check it out, it looks like a brand new E.P.F Spy phone!

This is awesome, right? Like I said before, it looks more up to date and futuristic! This should be making its debut in the new D.S game. What do you think about everything? Let us know in a comment. We here at www.lebronjr23cpcheats.com look to bring you the best in Club Penguin info. Make sure to give Billybob a big thank you, for helping us achieve this goal.

-Lebron Jr 23

2 comments:

  1. like every famous club penguin cheats sites says, "i have received an email from billybob today about a EXCLUSIVE sneak peek of a gadget" lol (so exclusive alright!)
    anyways... i think the new gadget looks really cool! almost like an iphone for penguins!! it's like an upgraded version of the phone we use for PSA missions! cool post btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt even know about this

    thanks for showing it

    ReplyDelete