Club Penguin Home Page and Agent Update! Ultimate Theory!

Today while logging onto Club Penguin, I noticed something different. Something that is not usually there. Tell me if you see it too.
That's right! The normal spy phone is not there. I took the next step, and scrolled over it. Check out what happen next.
Who is that? I wasn't sure either, but I think I know. I think this may be a brand new agency. With Herbert's Revenge right around the corner, I think Club Penguin is ready to announce a brand new agency. I think they are currently here on the island, helping our very own agency get back on their feet.  We should know more when Herbert's Revenge comes out.

-Lebron Jr 23
Lebron Jr 23 is now on Tootsville and Twitter! "Follow" Lebron now 
@lebronjr23cpand check out Tootsville here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment