Club Penguin, E.P.F Penguins Around The World!

This was the picture posted in todays community blog post. Our mission is to take a photo of out secret agent plush toy somewhere in the world. Isn't this awesome? If we have a good picture, Billybob will may post it in a post too! I think I'm going to take a picture of mine at a Dodger game or Laker game. What are you going to do? Let us know in a comment!
Are you looking to win a coin code? All you need to do is send in your "penguin around the world" in a comment! The best picture will win. Make sure it is original and fresh! The best idea and penguin will win! Good luck.

-Lebron Jr 23

4 comments:

  1. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dn1thg&s=6 It's gary, an agent, and Rookie without his hat and glasses and a black puffle reporting for a mission. I used my Ipod touch and Cell phone as a spy and epf phone. Hoep I win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I’m Pengwing4. I have a website called the Club Penguin Pro that I’ve been working on for a very long time. It’s really neat, and has all sorts of cheats for you. With updates almost every day, Club Penguin Pro is the perfect place for any Club Penguin fan! Please visit it today at http://www.pengwing4inclubpenguin.blogspot.com/. Thanks for your support. Remember to drop a comment! Waddle On!
    ~Pengwing4~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Im goin to Niagra Falls next month so i can take a pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really? wow hmm i might go to tennesse or philadelphia im thinking of where to get it at oooo philadelphia phillies stadium lol AWESOME site lebron i love it i saw you at seths party the other day i was beans61052 lol you never did find me at hide-and- seek lol catch ya later ;)

    ReplyDelete