What's Going On, Sunday : Tootsville!

On todays "Whats Going On, Sunday" Let's talk about some of the things on the way to Tootsville. Tootsville is a fun, multiplayer, virtual world. It is great and I log on all the time. You may see me if you hang out on Superstar! You can sign up at any time by clicking HERE.

 All month long Tootsville will be running live adventures! Join all your favorite friends including The Mayor, Jack, Snowcone, Zap and many more! Each Saturday in June will be "Secret Saturday". The Mayor, Jack, and Snowcone will be undercover and if you can guess who they are in world you could win awsome prizes. So if you see a Toot you had not seen before....ask it if it's really the Mayor or one of his friends.
O ya, One more thing. You will be able to download some pretty sweet posters from Tootsville next month, this one is of Harmony!

SITE NEWS:
June is in bloom. WIth this said, this means my ultimate Twitter giveaway is right around the corner! Are you ready? The only way you can be is by following me on twitter. You can click HERE to follow me now. We are also having our own "Penguins around the world contest." All you have to do is leave a comment on THIS post, with a picture of your penguin around the world. If you win, you will receive a coin code, and your picture will be posted on the site with your name! I hope all of you are excited and pumped.
-Lebron Jr 23

1 comments:

  1. Ninja o dark can u please come to my party please. You can be a VIP please and also there will be a giveaway please to come to my site and comment and say you are coming please it would mean a lot to me so can you please come. :)

    ReplyDelete