Club Penguin Chinese Update!

Konichiwa Club Penguin players! Oh wait, I believe that is Japanese.. Any who, just wanted to give you an update on Club Penguin Chinese! You may or may not have known, that testing has been going on these past few weeks for Club Penguin in the language of Chinese. All you had to do was complete a quiz, and you were in! You had your own penguin and everything. Just think about how cool it is to walk around and have no idea what you are saying! Haha.. Anyway, today I receive an e-mail from them. It congratulated me for participating in their test, and even had an exclusive gift just for me and a few others! Check it out..

I think this is the first english picture out on the web of this picture too.. Cool! Anyway, I clicked on the link to my special "gift package", and I was taken to a screen where I could download wallpapers and much, much more! Look..
One part of this page that I thought was really cool in particular, was a 2011 calendar they were offering. I made sure to get it incase you guys wanted to take a look at it. All you have to do is click on the following calendar to pull it up, and then you can save it to your computer or desktop!
So is this pretty cool? What are your thoughts? Let us know in a comment. We would love to hear from you.

- Lebron Jr 23

4 comments:

  1. Homer Simpsons LoverDecember 3, 2010 at 3:40 AM

    I don't remember that but I don't need that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that email too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konichiwa is hello in JAPANESE! Ni Hao is hello in CHINESE! So it would be better if you fix it. You dont have to though.

    ReplyDelete